100+ important Social Science Geography Trivia Quiz GK General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
World Geography Trivia Quiz Simple General Knowledge (GK) quizzes with questions & answers for kids, teenagers, students and small children.
100+ GK (Trivia) Quiz Questions and Answers :
1. Which is the largest country in the world?
2. Which country has the largest population in the world?
3. What are the names of the five oceans?
4. Which is the most populous city in United Kingdom which is also its capital city?
5. Which river forms part of the boundary between Mexico and the United States?
6. Which country is also known as the Netherlands?
7. How many states of India share its border with Bhutan?
8. Which English city did poet Matthew Arnold describe as ‘the city of dreaming spires’?
9. What is the capital city of India?
10. In which country would you find the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
11. Which are the 7 continents in the world from largest in area to smallest?
12. Which planet is nearest to the Earth?
13. Which is colder: The North Pole or the South Pole?
14. What is the name of the biggest ocean on Earth?
15. Which is the country with the most number of capital cities?
16. In which American city is the Golden Gate Bridge located?
17. The United States consists of how many states?
18. Which is the largest waterfall in the world?
19. Which is the biggest desert in the world?
20. Which is the hottest continent on Earth?
21. Which is the highest mountain in the world?
22. Which is the coldest place on Earth?
23. In which part of the river does the water flows the fastest?
24. What is the capital city of Spain?
25. Which continent is known as Dark Continent?
26. In which country would you find Mount Kilimanjaro?
27. Which is the largest lake in the world?
28. What are horizontal and vertical imaginary lines around the earth called?
29. Ceylon is the former name of which country?
30. Which is the world’s biggest port?
31. Which country is the leading egg producer in the world?
32. What is the capital city of Canada?
33. Which is the largest US state in terms of population?
34. What is the official language of Brazil?
35. Which is the only country with a coastline on both the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf?
36. What is the capital of Thailand?
37. Which is the smallest country in Asia by population?
38. At which height does a hill become a mountain?
39. What do you call smaller rivers that flow into another river?
40. Which continent is Britain part of ?
41. Which climate can reach 40o Celsius during the day and 0o Celsius at night?
42. Which two continents does Russia belong to?
43. What are the key factors that determine the climate of an area?
44. Which country was once known as Rhodesia?
45. What do you call a chain of mountains?
46. What is the currency used in Britain?
47. Which is the smallest country in the world?
48. Which country is called the Land of Rising Sun?
49. Which European country shares its border with the most neighbors?
50. What is the official currency of Vietnam?
51. What is the capital city of China?
52. What is the official language of Australia?
53. Which is the country with least population?
54. In which country do you find the Yellow River, also known as Huang He?
55. Which city is also known as ‘The Eternal City’?
56. Which South American country has land borders with ten other countries?
57. How many countries are there in the world today?
58. Which device measures the speed of wind?
59. Which ocean lies between Europe and America?
60. Which country is the second biggest in the world?
61. What is the currency used in Japan?
62. Which is the longest river in the world?
63. Which European country has a capital city called Bucharest?
64. Which is the largest volcano in the world?
65. Where is the biggest railway station in the world?
66. Which is the only country through which both the equator and the Tropic of Capricorn pass?
67. How many countries border Germany?
68. In which continent is the world’s longest river, the Nile?
69. Which European country is closest to the continent of Africa?
70. What is the capital city of Germany?
71. Which is the tallest building in the world?
72. Mount Everest lies in which mountain range?
73. Which is the country with the most number of islands?
74. Which is the biggest country in Africa continent?
75. Which is the second most populated country in the world?
76. What is the national currency of Malaysia?
77. Addis Ababa is the capital city of which African country?
78. What is the currency used in Singapore?
79. Seven African countries begin with the letter M, Can you find and name all seven countries?
80. Which ocean lies between Africa and Australia and south of Asia?
81. Which country is the second largest in the world in terms of surface area? ……………………………
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- TOYOTA VIOS với HONDA CITY xe nào lái “ SƯỚNG “ hơn ? | 0937776556| 0901226669| ĐẠT Channel
- Đánh Giá Card Đồ Hoạ Siêu Khoẻ Giá Rẻ | So Sánh Các Loại Card AMD và NVIDIA | TNC Review
- So sánh dữ liệu giữa 2 cột và đánh dấu sự khác nhau giữa 2 cột trong excel I Vương Văn Hiệu
- Tháo banh HDD & SSD So sánh sự khác nhau giữa SSD và HDD
- Phần mềm dựng video editor tối ưu tốt không giật CPU GPU Nvidia & AMD