(Visit: As we grow older, we often become concerned about our memory. Dr. Ramin Motarjemi, Assistant Professor of Medicine and geriatrician at UCSD, will speak about memory changes that can occur with age and address common concerns. He will also discuss when to seek assistance, along with providing tips for keeping your memory sharp. Recorded on 7/15/2015. [9/2015] [Show ID: 29304]
Stein Institute for Research on Aging
Explore More Health & Medicine on UCTV
UCTV features the latest in health and medicine from University of California medical schools. Find the information you need on cancer, transplantation, obesity, disease and much more.
UCTV is the broadcast and online media platform of the University of California, featuring programming from its ten campuses, three national labs and affiliated research institutions. UCTV explores a broad spectrum of subjects for a general audience, including science, health and medicine, public affairs, humanities, arts and music, business, education, and agriculture. Launched in January 2000, UCTV embraces the core missions of the University of California — teaching, research, and public service – by providing quality, in-depth television far beyond the campus borders to inquisitive viewers around the world.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://nhagiagoc.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 2001 AFC Divisional Round: Raiders vs. Patriots | "Tuck Rule Game" | NFL Full Game
- Kingdom Hearts 3 – English Walkthrough Part 6 – Frozen World (Full Game) PS4 PRO
- How to make Milk Tea Recipe | Boba Milk Tea
- I Answered Prayers to Ruin as Many Lives as Possible
- PJ MASKS Bubbles Opening Fun Playtime At The Park With Gekko, Owlette & Catboy TBTFUNTV