Pharmacist patient counselling is one of the key roles of the community pharmacist. It is a one-to-one interaction where the pharmacist provides medication information and advice to the patient or their representative. The aim is to improve quality use of medicine through greater awareness of a range of factors including side effects, correct use, adherence, storage and lifestyle factors. This example of excellent pharmacy patient counselling shows a Master of Pharmacy student in a simulated counselling session. The student provides information to a patient on adherence and correct technique for asthma medication. Practice-based feedback is given by leading community pharmacist John Bell, and theoretical feedback is given by pharmacy practice academic Dr Victoria Garcia-Cardenas. This type of simulation is integrated throughout the UTS Master of Pharmacy course.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://nhagiagoc.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 2001 AFC Divisional Round: Raiders vs. Patriots | "Tuck Rule Game" | NFL Full Game
- Kingdom Hearts 3 – English Walkthrough Part 6 – Frozen World (Full Game) PS4 PRO
- How to make Milk Tea Recipe | Boba Milk Tea
- I Answered Prayers to Ruin as Many Lives as Possible
- PJ MASKS Bubbles Opening Fun Playtime At The Park With Gekko, Owlette & Catboy TBTFUNTV