We need to change how we prescribe drugs, says physician Daniel Kraft: too often, medications are dosed incorrectly, cause toxic side effects or just don’t work. In a talk and concept demo, Kraft shares his vision for a future of personalized medication, unveiling a prototype 3D printer that could design pills that adapt to our individual needs.
Check out more TED Talks:
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 2001 AFC Divisional Round: Raiders vs. Patriots | "Tuck Rule Game" | NFL Full Game
- Kingdom Hearts 3 – English Walkthrough Part 6 – Frozen World (Full Game) PS4 PRO
- How to make Milk Tea Recipe | Boba Milk Tea
- I Answered Prayers to Ruin as Many Lives as Possible
- PJ MASKS Bubbles Opening Fun Playtime At The Park With Gekko, Owlette & Catboy TBTFUNTV