Welcome to this very brief tutorial on implementing basic 2D lighting effects in Unity. In under 5 minutes, I hope to help a beginner with Unity create basic, yet stunning lighting effects that can really breathe life into a 2D scene.
Your feedback is important to me! Let me know what you liked / disliked about this video, and what topics you’d like to see covered in the future. Thanks!
#unity #lighting #tutorial #2d #gamedev #madewithunity #howto
MY PC / DESK SETUP!
Monitor – Alienware 34″ Ultrawide 3440×1440 @ 120hz GSYNC
Keyboard – MASSDROP CTRL
Mouse – Logitech G502
Microphone – Blue Yeti
Webcam – Razer Kiyo
Custom Built PC
CASE – Corsair AIR 540 ATX Mid Tower
CPU – i7 9700K
FAN – Noctua NH-D15
MOBO – Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Ultra
GPU – Gigabyte RTX 2080
RAM – Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 @3200
STORAGE – Samsung 970 Evo 1TB M.2
PSU – EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3
DISCLAIMER: The above links are affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thanks for your support!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://nhagiagoc.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 2001 AFC Divisional Round: Raiders vs. Patriots | "Tuck Rule Game" | NFL Full Game
- Kingdom Hearts 3 – English Walkthrough Part 6 – Frozen World (Full Game) PS4 PRO
- How to make Milk Tea Recipe | Boba Milk Tea
- I Answered Prayers to Ruin as Many Lives as Possible
- PJ MASKS Bubbles Opening Fun Playtime At The Park With Gekko, Owlette & Catboy TBTFUNTV