Alright, so this is an Easter Egg from the now freeware 1995 DOS fighting game Xenophage: Alien Bloodsport, formely published by Apogee (now 3D Realms). Basically, the developpers seem to have hopped on the anti-Barney bandwagon of that time. Effectively, that means the lizard had another game, which happens to be superior to Barney’s Hide & Seek on the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, technically speaking.
Yes, all he does is shoot hearts made of blood and get knocked down for the reast of the round after one hit. And sadly, you cannot perform a fatality on him.
And this video might as well be poetic vengeance against the monkeys who grounded my former account just for playing as a certain claymation arctic bird from Sweden.
Recorded with DOSBox v0.73.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 2001 AFC Divisional Round: Raiders vs. Patriots | "Tuck Rule Game" | NFL Full Game
- Kingdom Hearts 3 – English Walkthrough Part 6 – Frozen World (Full Game) PS4 PRO
- How to make Milk Tea Recipe | Boba Milk Tea
- I Answered Prayers to Ruin as Many Lives as Possible
- PJ MASKS Bubbles Opening Fun Playtime At The Park With Gekko, Owlette & Catboy TBTFUNTV